desktop spin page content?

William Jon McCann william.jon.mccann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 22:11:47 UTC 2009

Hi Mo,

2009/10/21 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>:
> I was wondering if the desktop spin should get a page on there as well?
> I put it in the directory mockups. But it is the default spin, so maybe
> it doesn't need a spins page? I'm not really sure what's the right call.
> What do you think? The timeline on this is really tight (sorry for that)
> so I was hoping to get an idea of what to do by next Monday if at all
> possible.

Yeah I'm worried about our messaging if we distribute the OS from a
default branded site and then have info on a spins site.  I'd prefer
to see all the resources use Fedora branding.

> If you *do* think it should get its own page on there, can someone help
> me come up with content for it? Here's a listing of the content I need
> (by next Tuesday? is that do-able?) that I received from the spins SIG
> for the other spins:

I'd like to chat about this tomorrow if you have time.  One thing we'd
really like to have for F12 is a default page for the browser with
stuff like more apps and backgrounds and stuff.

Jon