Some recent changes

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Tue Oct 20 16:14:03 UTC 2009

On 10/20/2009 02:20 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:

>> What ( recent changes ) can cause the panel(s) both the top and bottom
>> and new panels to lock it self to a single monitor and only be able to
>> move those panel between top or bottom in F11
>>
> I am not sure what exactly your problem is. I just Alt-clicked on my top
> panel and wiggled a little to move it to the other monitor. Worked just
> fine. Maybe you are not aware that dragging panels now requires the same
> modifier as dragging windows ? I think that change was already the case
> in F11...

NOTABUG Pebcak issue..

I was unaware I could use <alt><click> panel to move panel and had spent
countless hours trying to move the panel by right clicking and choose
move guess I was just moving everything else on the panels around...

This happened after I had update and did a reboot then when I logged in
all the panels ( yes I have more then 2 ) where all on one monitor.

I guess the panel positions did not get stored when I logged out and
rebooted..

JBG