Some recent changes

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:01:43 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag, den 20.10.2009, 14:33 -0400 schrieb Matthias Clasen:
> On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 11:19 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> >
> > Who is "us"?  Where does the desktop team, SIG, or whoever "us" is
> > discuss and decide things like this?  What meetings or other gatherings
> > can concerned community members attend in the future to participate in
> > these decisions?

John's Question still stands...

> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Desktop
>
> This page is somewhat dated, but still pretty accurate wrt. to who is
> 'we' and where you can meet 'us' and get involved.

Ok, then please tell me how many members of the desktop SIG were
involved in this decisions. I already asked that question when we talked
about the new notification-theme, but got no reply from ether you or
Jon.

Is "you and Jon" also is the answer to this question?

Regards,
Christoph