Re: Some recent changes

On 10/20/2009 09:11 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:
Jeroen van Meeuwen said:
Next time, I might just re-consider using KDE (and have my users use
KDE as well, while I'm at it).

GNOME adds a configuration setting that wasn't there before, user threatens
to go to KDE. There's a first for everything!

Nope, is more like Red Hat Desktop Team makes *yet another change* in the behaviour of the default Fedora desktop without input from the community.