Tomorrows polish

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:21:54 UTC 2009

> To follow Owens suggestion, here are screenshots of my current polish
> items:
>
> Folder icons for xdg folders in the file chooser:
> http://mclasen.fedorapeople.org/screenshots/xdg-folders-filechooser.png
> and in nautilus:
> http://mclasen.fedorapeople.org/screenshots/xdg-folders-nautilus.png

As Nicu pointed, these are inconsistent with the home folder, other than
that they look nice :)

> New tooltips look:
> http://mclasen.fedorapeople.org/screenshots/gedit-tooltip.png

The rounded corners are sorta odd (probably because you are faking
transparency), you could probably use rounded corners only if you have
compositing manager?. The grey colour doesn't stand out so it's harder
to spot the tooltip.

Martin