Tomorrows polish

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 21 22:18:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 09:26 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On 10/21/2009 07:04 AM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> >> I'm not sure I like the light-gray; how would light-blue look (that was
> >> your other suggestion, right?).
> >
> > Umm. This was supposed to be the light blue. Maybe it is not blue
> > enough...
>
> I sent blue values to Jon last night (attached). #a9bed5 for the border,
> #e7f3fd for the fill. That screenshot you sent is definitely not blue;
> it's a pale purple.

You may need to take of the pink glasses ? :-)

Anyway, I have put some more work into this (also making metacity
tooltips follow this style, and make the metacity compositor not put a
shadow on the shaped tooltips). New builds are in koji:

gtk2-2.8.3-6.fc12
gtk2-engines-2.18.4-3.fc12
metacity-2.28.0-4.fc12

if you want to try them out.