Interested in helping improve the Fedora desktop experience?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 22 19:33:16 UTC 2009

On 10/22/2009 01:20 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 10/22/2009 09:40 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> On 10/21/2009 08:33 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>

>>> We could crack open a new wiki page to post our notes here, what do you
>>> think? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design
>>
>> Ok. I will create notes and pass on the link to you.
>
> I did something for one video at
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Installer_Usability_Improvements
>
> Let me if this is what you are looking for.

Here's some of the pointers I gave in IRC today:

<mether> mizmo, not sure you got my mail. I did
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Installer_Usability_Improvements
<mizmo> mether: thanks i did!
<mizmo> mether: ive beena bit overloaded today, you work too fast lol
<mether> is that the kind of notes you wanted
<mether> I wasnt quite sure
<mizmo> mether: k
<mizmo> mether: some things i'd like to see -
<mizmo> mether: per-screen, how many seconds did he spend
<mizmo> mether: per screen, what info did he enter
<mizmo> mether: this is on the right track though!

~m