tooltip changes

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:37:10 UTC 2009

> Just so nobody can say they have been surprised:
>
> I am working on a refresh of the tooltips in our default theme.
>
> Among the things that I am trying out are rounded corners and different
> color than the old-school yellow that we've been using ever since. The
> leading candidates for a replacement are a light gray or a light blue.
>
> I hope to have packages for this by tomorrow.

I've just received the updated packages and am only wondering -- where
the heck did you change the tooltip appearance? You seem to have totally
ignored that there are other engines/themes than clearlooks. I don't
want to have these tooltips for nodoka as they do not fit the style and
have blurry borders. How can I override them from engine when you
apparently changed them in gtk itself?? Plus, when composited the
tooltip text clashes with background if there is any text bellow.

Thanks,
Martin