Outage Notification - 2008-12-24 14:00 UTC

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Dec 24 14:16:43 UTC 2008

There will be an outage starting at 2008-12-24 14:00 UTC UTC, which will
last approximately ? hours.

To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto
or run:

date -d '2008-12-24 14:00 UTC'

Affected Services:

Buildsystem
DNS
Fedora Talk
Collaboration services (Gobby)

Unaffected Services:

CVS / Source Control
Database
Fedora Hosted
Fedora People
Mail
Mirror System
Torrent
Translation Services
Websites

Ticket Link:

Reason for Outage:

serverbeach1-3 went out this morning.  This happened a month ago from
electrical issues but there's no word on if this is the same thing or
related to that in any way.  Nigel has submitted a ticket to them to get
it looked at, generally they are very quick about fixing this, I'd be
surprised if this took more then an hour.  Having said that, we have no
information so the whole building might have fallen into a sink hole or
something.

Contact Information:

Please join #fedora-admin in irc.freenode.net or respond to this email to
track the status of this outage.