Fedora Websites in need of development help

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jun 9 22:37:55 UTC 2008

Hi Fedora Developers,

Do you know even a little bit about any of the following:

* python
* genshi
* apache

And do you want a chance to learn more and/or put your skills to work?

The Fedora Websites team is actively looking for some development help
on our build scripts -- this is the code that takes templates and turns
it into HTML. [1]

It's critical for people who want to create local mockups of new
designs, and also for pushing our web code into test environments and
ultimately into production.

If you are interested, please join the fedora-websites-list [2],
introduce yourself (if you're not already known), and look for Ricky
Zhou.

Thanks!

--Max

[1]