fedoracommunity-0.3.4 bugfix release

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Mon Aug 3 20:49:52 UTC 2009

I just pushed a new version of the Fedora Community portal into production.

    https://admin.fedoraproject.org/community

Changes in this release include:

    - The Rawhide and Build Owner widget is no longer broken (#289)
    - The package download release filter is no longer broken (#264)
    - Huge optimizations in the Bugzilla Connector
    - Fixed a pagination bug in the Recent Bugs widget (#291)
    - Brought the pkgdb connector up to speed with recent API changes
    - Fixed a bug in the watchers/owners grids (#298)
    - Fixed the broken maintainers grids (#290)
    - Fixed a couple of timezone-related clock problems (#260, #287)
    - Properly weigh search results (#292)
    - Fixed some broken links in the tour
    - Various other minor UI tweaks

Also, today we had a great brainstorming session around future Fedora Community
apps.  You find find the IRC logs and gobby notes here:

    https://fedorahosted.org/pipermail/moksha/2009-August/000116.html

As always, you can file bugs and feature requests here:

    https://fedorahosted.org/fedoracommunity/newticket