F12 Feature Status Requested

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Aug 19 00:33:39 UTC 2009

Greetings Feature Owners,

The Alpha Release of Fedora 12 is scheduled for public availability one
week from today on Tuesday, August 25, 2009.  As a result of our
announcements around this release many journalists and other people
curious to find out what's on the way for Fedora 12 will come to read
your feature page.

The features listed below (which are not 100% complete) and have not
been updated in the last two weeks. Please update your feature page by
next Tuesday, August 25, 2009 so we can provide people with the latest
and greatest information about your feature!

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dracut
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Features/FCoE
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/KDE43
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/liblvm
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PowerManagementF12
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Ovirt_Node
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SystemTapEclipseGUI
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XZRpmPayloads
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/F12X86Support

If nothing has changed on your feature page as it currently stands,
simply update the "Last updated" date to the current date so we'll know
you've been there.

REMINDER: all features must be 100% complete at Final Freeze, currently
scheduled for Tuesday, September 29, 2009.

Thank you for your help and contributing to next great release of Fedora!

John

p.s. Individual feature owners have also been bcc'd on this message