Fedora Test Day - Intel graphics driver

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 23:35:12 UTC 2009

Greetings testers,

Apologies for the late notice.  We had a slight change in the plan for
this weeks test day.  The focus will be on upcoming Intel graphics
driver changes.

Planning for this test day began with an eye towards validating the
upcoming F11 Intel KMS feature [1].  However, after some great feedback
from developer Kristian Høgsberg, the scope has changed.  With
Kristian's input, Adam Williamson crafted a wiki page [2] and test cases
designed to stress Intel graphics support and DRI2 [3].

So if you have an Intel graphics adapter ...

   # /sbin/lspci | grep -q VGA.*Intel && echo "Join Fedora Test Day"

I invite you to join #fedora-qa this Thursday, March 12, 2009 to share
your Intel graphics test results.  Stay tuned for more details at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/2009-03-12.

Thanks,
James

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IntelKMS