[fedora-java] Test results for eclipse gcj/sun/ibm/bea

Aaron Luchko aluchko at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 21:42:42 UTC 2005

I've posted some results to http://people.redhat.com/aluchko/

There's a bug I'm trying to track down causing gcj to fail on the
genHtml stage so I have to run that with sun, this has no effect on the
results at all it just means a tiny bit of hackery in the scripts.  The
M6.6 tests were only done on the jdttext tests.  The M6.7 were done on
as much of the suite as I could get, there were a number of the tests
which appeared to hang (ie no visible progress after 1hr+ though there
was often high CPU usage) in these cases I killed the test which is why
some of the result sets are empty.  In total this took about 22hrs to
run (how much of this is due to the hanging tests I'm not sure but it's
no less then half).

I'll try running the tests on the other VMs and post the results as they
finish, also I'll set the GCJ tests running again on their own over the
weekend and see if they complete or not.

Aaron