[fedora-java] Eclipse 3.1M6

Ziga Mahkovec ziga.mahkovec at klika.si
Sun Apr 10 23:38:57 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 17:09 -0400, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> > - I no longer have problems with opening XML files [1].
>
> That's good.  Do you still get the error upon opening for the first time as
> in [3]?

Nope, works fine.  I was also able to open {build,plugin}.xml files,
without a trace of that ClassCastException.

> > - The disabled search button issue [2] is back.  The button is disabled
> >   both in native and interpreted mode now.  Works fine with Sun's JRE.
>
> That sucks :(  I wonder what changed.  This appears to be a gcj regression,
> right?

Actually, this was my mistake.  My rawhide setup was a mess, so I was
testing this on FC3 (with gcc/eclipse/gtk from rawhide, but still).  I
sorted out rawhide now and search works fine.  Sorry for the confusion.

--
Ziga