[fedora-java] [slightly off topic from] Why libswt3-gtk2 isn't split between lib and plugin

Ray Auge rayauge at doublebite.com
Mon Apr 11 05:10:07 UTC 2005

Just clarifying this discussion, which is going slightly off topic. As
of the last official release, the Java-GNOME has a supported port of
libgtk-java and libglade-java for Windows.

Please do not talk around them and make assumptions without first
informing yourselves.

http://java-gnome.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/bin/view/Main/WindowsCompilation

This port has been going on for about a year (since the first tested
were conducted successfully). These guys deserve credit for all their
hard work, as do you all.

Ray Auge <rayauge at doublebite.com>