[fedora-java] Re: Eclipse UI Tests

Phil Muldoon pmuldoon at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 15:32:10 UTC 2005

>  So with that in mind, I thought
> it best to hold off an additional week to to let the Eclipse CDT 3.0 M6
> build be published, as the schedules are so close. This will ensure that
> our CDT users are not left stranded. One week, one way or the other, is
> not too much time. So soon, very soon... ;)

There is a candidate integration build that the Eclipse CDT team has
released for M6. As yet it is untagged in the eclipse repository, so I
built a test CDT M6 build and put the rpm/srpm on:

http://people.redhat.com/pmuldoon/cdt

I did a quick smoke test, and it appears to work with Eclipse M6 ok.
Feedback appreciated.

Regards

Phil