[fedora-java] java issues on ppc

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Aug 12 20:01:59 UTC 2005

I'm working on packaging plplot for Fedora Extras.  It has a Java
interface that appears to work fine on x86 but not on ppc.  Basically
the Java stuff is just a JNI wrapper to the C library.

Is there any way to run the java byte-code/JVM under a debugger?  My
first attempt to debug was to compile the program to native code and run
under gdb as mentioned on the gcj website, but the native code appears
to run fine.

Thanks!

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222