[fedora-java] lib-foo-bar magic name class loading

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Sun Dec 4 02:00:51 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Green <green at redhat.com> writes:

Anthony> Should we change libgcj's default behaviour?  If not, adding
Anthony> -Dgnu.gcj.runtime.VMClassLoader.library_control=never to
Anthony> startup scripts like /usr/bin/eclipse seems like a good idea.
Anthony> AFAIK we don't rely on this old class loading trick.

I think we use it to load the AWT peers.
It would be reasonable to make a different method to do this, but I
think it isn't as simple as just changing the default here.

Tom