[fedora-java] building Eclipse plugins

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Sun Dec 4 18:44:12 UTC 2005

I used to think building Eclipse plugins from source was hard.  I don't
know why I didn't notice this before, but you can right click on the
plugin.xml file and generate a build.xml that just works.

So I've packaged the SchemeScript Eclipse plugin.  Here's my first crack
at it:  http://people.redhat.com/green/FC/SchemeScript-1.1.4-1.src.rpm .

Here's a screenshot:

	http://spindazzle.org/green/pics/20051204-SchemeScript.png

SchemeScript is really nice.  It works with kawa (in-process or out), or
any number of other external scheme implementations, and has pretty much
every feature you might find in emacs scheme mode and more (backtrace
view, outline view, a special canvas view (see screenshot), terrific
integrated documentation, etc).  I hope to get this into Extras for FC5.

AG