[fedora-java] rawhide issues

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Sat Dec 17 18:54:59 UTC 2005

I see the following issues with rawhide (on x86) right now...

* I'm not getting any stack traces, just <<No stacktrace available>>

* Eclipse fails and the log contains the following errors (with no
stacktraces):

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: org.xml.sax.helpers.NamespaceSupport$Context: org.xml.sax.helpers.NamespaceSupport.EMPTY_ENUMERATION

java.lang.Exception: Cannot initialize Update Configurator

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Bundle initial at reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.1.1.jar/ [1] is not active.

* aot-compile-rpm is using -mcpu=i686, but -mcpu is deprecated in GCC 4.1.  I can't see where this comes from.

Any ideas?

AG