[fedora-java] Eclipse and Tomcat - where?

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Tue Dec 20 16:54:16 UTC 2005

Hi Folks,

I finally am ready to test by application on Fedora using Eclipse
and I am at the point where I am trying to run my web-application
using Tomcat.

Of course, the Tomcat dialog box pops up and asks where the
Tomcat installation directory is.... ugh....  I have NO CLUE!

On windows, Tomcat is installed by Eclipse so I dont have to
figure this out....  but on Fedora, seems like I do.

Can someone tell me what to do?

Thanks!
Dan