[fedora-java] gcj4 status in FC4

Ziga Mahkovec ziga.mahkovec at klika.si
Mon Feb 21 20:28:09 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 15:03 -0500, Thomas Fitzsimmons wrote:
> I forgot to mention: these RPMs will not be built with
> --enable-gtk-cairo (because cairo will not ship with FC4) so Graphics2D
> won't be supported by the FC4 gcc4 rpms.

Too bad, java2d was what I was aiming at.  Though now that GTK+ depends
on cairo, I guess it won't take long to include it in rawhide at least?

Back to jhbuild then.  Given that new work is now done on trunk, I
should probably change my .jhbuildrc configuration:

 # We need the latest snapshot branch
 branches['cairo'] = 'SNAPSHOT_0_3_0'
 # And the latest gui branch for gcj
-branches['gcj'] = 'java-gui-20050128-branch'
+branches['gcj'] = 'HEAD'

Are there any other changes necessary?
--
Ziga