[fedora-java] Java API doc (javadoc) from GCJ/classpath?

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Tue Jul 5 22:32:07 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 14:58 -0700, Anthony Green wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 17:38 -0400, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> > * Anthony Green <green at redhat.com> [2005-07-05 17:24]:
> >
> > On second thought, should we ship this or classpath-javadoc?
>
> Why would it make sense to ship classpath javadoc?  We don't ship
> classpath.

For the record. Whether you use libgcj, kaffe or classpath as core class
libraries in principle the documentation generated by gjdoc should be
the same for all three. Since they all are build from GNU Classpath
sources. Modulo small bug fixes/not yet merged documentation updates of
course.

Cheers,

Mark