[fedora-java] Re: Odd ClassNotFoundException with RSSOwl

David Walluck david at zarb.org
Tue Jul 26 11:51:51 UTC 2005

Andrew Overholt <overholt at redhat.com> wrote:

> Things work pretty well for me.  The specfile lists things that we need to
> do.  If anyone wants to help, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Both blowfish-j and itext are already in JPackage. However, they are outdated,
2.12 -> 2.14 and 1.02b -> 1.3, respectively. So, JPackage has probably done
most of the work already, but it would be nice to get the packages brought up
to date in the process.

As for swt-nl.jar, I know green posted a message to jpackage-discuss
about this
jar a few months back, which he couldn't find at the time. I have found it in
CVS here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/platform-swt-home/

but I don't know what it is part of (if it is not part of the swt build
already).

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck