[fedora-java] Helping Malaysian Business Professionals Diversify Effectively

Mei Kuan meikuanchow01 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 03:43:43 UTC 2005

Dear Malaysian business professional,

How have you been in Malaysia?

We are a team of Singaporean entrepreneurs from various professional fields including Business Excellence, Economics, Chemistry and Finance.

In line with our government’s plans to enhance trade ties between Malaysia and Singapore, we are seeking for a qualified long-term business partner in Malaysia to be granted exclusive franchise rights for our business.

Business professionals in Malaysia are facing increased challenges such as greater economic uncertainties, epidemic threats, increased competition as a result of globalization, persistent cashflow problems, rising oil prices etc.

What we do here is to help business professionals in Malaysia diversify into a viable alternative business in a new industry so that they can overcome the above business challenges on a long-term basis.

We will be conducting an exclusive International Business Preview for business professionals in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in June.

During the preview, you will be able to understand why there is a market for our business, how large the market is and how we can help you develop this business in and beyond Malaysia.

We will like to extend our personal invitation to you to grace our exclusive event in Kuala Lumpur.

Would you be keen to attend our exclusive conference in KL to understand in greater details how our highly unique business platform can be a turning point in your current situation?

Yours sincerely,

Chow Mei Kuan (Ms) / Don Chew (Mr.)
Email: reychell at singnet.com.sg /chewlw at singnet.com.sg
Skype: reychell
Yahoo Messenger: meikuan_75
MSN: meikuan75

Disclaimer:
This email, together with any attachments, is intended ONLY for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential, and/or subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, please be informed that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, any attachment, or part thereof is strictly prohibited. Kindly note that internet communications are not secure, and therefore are susceptible to alterations. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete this message. Your co-operation on this matter is highly appreciated. Thank you.