[fedora-java] Re: Azureus status

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 04:39:45 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 04:56 +0100, Rui Tiago Cação Matos wrote:
> On a side note, trying to compile to native with gcj is a real mess (I'm
> using azureus 2.3.0.2):

I hadn't bothered with native compilation yet.  It seemed that there
were enough library problems to simply continue debugging with gij.

> * .java -> .class with jikes and then .class -> native with gcj goes like
>   this:

jikes appears to be making bytecode gcj doesn't like.  It would be good
if could create a test case and report the bug to gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla.

Thanks for working on this!

AG