[fedora-java] JOnAS in FC5

Gary Benson gbenson at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 13:10:25 UTC 2005

Mark Wielaard wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 09:36 +0100, Gary Benson wrote:
> > Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > > JSPs seem broken since the compiler somehow seems to get a wrong
> > > classpath. It cannot find any imports like javax.servlet.*,
> > > org.objectweb.jonas.*, ... There must be some classpath property
> > > set wrongly by I haven't figured out where/what.
> >
> > Isn't jonasAdmin all JSPs?  Certainly there's loads of JSP stuff
> > in my classloader log...
>
> http://localhost:9000/jonasAdmin/ seems to work fine.  But for
> http://localhost:9000/ I always get the attached error message.
> (Same output as in /var/log/jonas/jonas)

Ah, I just started getting those this morning, after upgrading
eclipse-ecj.  For some reason the java.util.StringTokenizer used
to parse the classpaths _sometimes_ fails.

Of course, by "sometimes" I mean, "whenever I'm not trying to make
it fail".

Hopefully Mr Overholt has some idea what happened, as I'm not looking
forward to trying to debug it...

Cheers,
Gary