[fedora-java] Automated Eclipse tests

Aaron Luchko aluchko at redhat.com
Mon Mar 7 07:40:36 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 21:44 +0100, Ziga Mahkovec wrote:
> I've been playing with this but wanted to check here first: has anyone
> tried running the automated Eclipse tests against the native builds?
>
> I'm referring to the these tests:
>
> http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.1M5a-200502191500/automatedtesting.html
> http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.1M5a-200502191500/testResults.php

I'm in the process of finalizing a system to run the automated eclipse
tests on our native builds.  Right now it's down to a couple kinks in
the test system and getting some kind of public server set up to show
the results.  The system should be ready in the next few days though I
haven't looked into the public server yet (will start looking around
Monday).

Aaron