[fedora-java] New Eclipse RPMs

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 00:26:25 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Ziga" == Ziga Mahkovec <ziga.mahkovec at klika.si> writes:

Ziga> I gave these a spin and they work great.  The only problem I had so far
Ziga> was with opening XML files.  I attached a sample file (a web application
Ziga> descriptor) which, when opened in Eclipse, produces the attached
Ziga> exception.  Any XML file with a DOCTYPE seems to trigger this.

Ziga> !MESSAGE Unable to initialize editor: org.eclipse.ui.DefaultTextEditor java.net.MalformedURLException: Absolute URL required with null context

I forwarded this to Chris Burdess and he wrote a fix that is in GNU
Classpath.

I could send the patch if someone wants to test it.  Otherwise it will
have to wait until I get my tree back in a sane state so I can try it
out.

Tom