[fedora-java] db merging script

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 00:44:16 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Green <green at redhat.com> writes:

Anthony> Here's a real-world example from the servletapi5 spec file.  It
Anthony> currently assumes that we should be using `gcj-dbtool -p`.
Anthony> Comments/suggestions welcome.

Anthony> + # Generate native code.
Anthony> + gcj $RPM_OPT_FLAGS -shared -findirect-dispatch -Wl,-Bsymbolic -o libjspapi-%{version}.jar.so jsr152/dist/lib/jsp-api.jar
Anthony> + gcj-dbtool -n jspapi-%{version}.db
[ ...]

If it isn't too unwieldy, I would like to see this whole section
replaced by a single call to some shell script to automate the
find-compile-db loop.  My goal is to make gcj-izing a jpackage RPM
utterly trivial...

Tom