[fedora-java] native and regular eclipse freezing in fc4t1

zbalevsky zbalevsky at limepeer.com
Fri Mar 25 21:12:39 UTC 2005

Greetings,

I looked around bugzilla but there wasn't anything similar to this bug.
Every time I start the native eclipse, the entire computer freezes as
soon as it passes the splash screen. Hard reset is the only thing that
works from that point on.  I tried starting the regular eclipse 3.1M5
with gij and the result was the same; regular eclipse runs fine on the
Sun jvm.

This is an i386 fc4t1 system updated to the latest rawhide (from last
night).  Are there any options I can pass to either gij or the eclipse
binary that will make it print some debugging info?