[fedora-java] Eclipse Problems - Create a "Standard Make C Project"

Phil Muldoon pmuldoon at redhat.com
Fri Mar 25 21:12:47 UTC 2005

Keith

As ben mentioned, we are tracking (and attempting to fix) this bug. You
can still use managed make projects as normal. We should have a fix in a
few days. Incidentally, this only happens when you attempt to create a
brand new standard project. If you have existing projects (or pull in
from CVS), the rest of the CDT appears to work fine.

Anyway, file a bug, so we can start some tracking on it.

Regards

Phil