[fedora-java] mod_jk

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Thu Mar 17 15:18:30 UTC 2005

--On Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:09 PM +0100 Nicolas Mailhot
<nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net> wrote:

> You have good mod_jk packages at JPackage. Probably nothing built for
> FC4T1, but the srpms should rebuild just fine.
>
> They should be pretty up-to-date, latest jk1 version or the previous one.

As I said, I'm just getting my feet wet with Java. (I've been able to read
it for some time, to follow magazine articles, but never deployed
anything.) (I'm using FC2, but do pull SRPMs from Rawhide and other
repositories.)

I hadn't seen <http://www.jpackage.org/> before. Thanks for the pointer.