[fedora-java] updating from ant-1.6.5-2fc to ant-1.6.5-0jpp_1fc

Vadim Nasardinov vadimn at redhat.com
Fri Nov 4 19:18:05 UTC 2005

I recently changed the Ant RPM's Release header from 2fc to 0jpp_1fc
in rawhide:
  https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-cvs-commits/2005-November/msg00159.html

Thus, the Ant RPM went through the following three consecutive
versions in rawhide:

  ant-1.6.2-3jpp_14fc
  ant-1.6.5-2fc
  ant-1.6.5-0jpp_1fc

If you had already updated your rawhide box from ant-1.6.2-3jpp_14fc
to ant-1.6.5-2fc, you won't be able to yum update it to
ant-1.6.5-0jpp_1fc, because 0jpp_1fc is less than 2fc as far as rpm is
concerned.  Functionally, there are currently no differences between
these two releases.

The reason I had to change the release number was to make it possible
to resync Fedora's Ant with the future ant-1.6.5-1jpp RPM from
JPackage.  To undo my screwup, you may have to run the attached
script.

I apologize for the inconvience.

Vadim