[fedora-java] eclipse wtp + tomcat5 couldn't work

Sagi Ye sagi.ye at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 02:50:23 UTC 2005

OK, I downloaded tomcat-5.5.9, and installed it.
Now it can be added as a server.
But while I tried to create a Dynamic Web Project.
It still wasn't in the available server list.

BTW, I tried also to download the eclipse 3.1 from www.eclipse.org.
This can almost work with tomcat-5.5.9. ( Though still has some
problems. )