[fedora-java] SVN plugin

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Wed Apr 12 17:41:18 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Dimi" == Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com> writes:

Dimi> There are too many battles to be fought, I can't fight them all --
Dimi> if you guys have any input on the eclipse ML, please try to get
Dimi> that silly UI design simplified. Maybe just:
Dimi>     Help | Manage Configuration
Dimi> and from Manage Configuration you should be able to do everything:
Dimi> add/remove/update plugins/extensions/etc.

I've heard a vague rumor or two that the update manager is going to be
redone.

Anyway, in Eclipse pretty much everything is done via bugzilla.  So,
file a bug, post the URL here, and we can all vote for it :-)

Tom