[fedora-java] GNU Classpath 0.92 release schedule and FC6test3 backport

Thomas Fitzsimmons fitzsim at redhat.com
Thu Aug 3 19:57:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm wondering when GNU Classpath 0.92 is scheduled to be released.  I'm trying
to plan for another backport before FC6test3.

My main interest in a backport is pulling all the GUI improvements from GNU
Classpath 0.92 to FC6test3, since there are some major ones including fixes for
crashers.  But I know that you're more interested in a complete backport,
because it makes subsequent merges easier.

I'm going on vacation next week, so if possible, I'd like for us to make a
decision on our plan by tomorrow, so that I can start merging/testing
immediately when I get back.

Tom