[fedora-java] Re: Error in running mgnt target on Linux.

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Thu Dec 14 16:24:52 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 11:22 -0500, Carl Trieloff wrote:

> I have cross posted the lists ... we have a mgnt console that is built
> on RCP and would like
> to get it also working on Linux.

Why is there a hard requirement on the win32 bundle?  Whatever is
starting the management console should determine what ws.os.arch triplet
(ex. win32.win32.x86 or gtk.linux.ppc) is needed.  It appears that the
launcher may be hard-coding for win32.  But perhaps that's just my naive
reading of the situation.

I don't know anything about maven.  Sorry.

Andrew