[fedora-java] Re: FC5 release notes for java

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 21:22:11 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 15:05 -0800, Anthony Green wrote:
> I've been really bad about preparing the FC5 release notes for java.  I
> wrote the followup up today, which I think covers the number 1 issue.
> Comments?

We moved some of the content around to come up with this:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/PackageNotes/Java

I'm doing clean-up for the test3 snapshot, so your changes are JIT.

Now, if you could give me some good news about packaging FOP for
Extras ...

Chris Hubick -- got your comments.  The content has changed since your
original reply.  Can you look back at the page and see which of your
concerns still exist?  Feel free to edit the Wiki directly.  If you
think you need your changes vetted, make sure that sundaram at redhat.com
remains on the Cc: (though he is probably on this list already.)

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject