[fedora-java] gcjwebplugin has landed in Rawhide

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Mon Jul 31 20:34:48 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp.org> writes:

Mark> For that last point it would be really nice to have a svn branch in
Mark> upstream gcc. Since I am sure we could share some work with other
Mark> distributions. Matthias (CCed) already tried to sync the Debian gcc
Mark> packages with the Fedora packages, but we had some trouble getting a
Mark> working patch out of the srpm. Hopefully we can get the Fedora patch set
Mark> into svn somehow so we can get svn merge to help us with the update.

Jakub had asked for a patch rather than a branch, so that's what we
did.

But really we can do both -- I wish I'd thought of this when doing the
merge.  That is, we can make a branch, do stuff there, and then just
diff it against the RH 4.1 branch whenever we need to provide Jakub
with an updated patch.

Tom