[fedora-java] gcjwebplugin-test package

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Fri Jun 9 10:52:12 UTC 2006

Hi Anthony,

On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 01:07 -0700, Anthony Green wrote:
> To try it out, simple create a file
> called /etc/yum.repos.d/gcjwebplugin-test.repo with the following
> contents:
>
> [gcjwebplugin-test]
> name=Experimental gcjwebplugin repository
> baseurl=http://people.redhat.com/green/gcjwebplugin-test/fedora/$releasever/$basearch
> enabled=1
> gpgcheck=0
>
> Then "yum install gcjwebplugin-test".

Nice one! It just worked. Groovy Cool Jiving indeed.
For people wanting to try this out and see some working applets in
actions see http://developer.classpath.org/Applets and please add any
applets you find that don't work (yet!) to that page so we have a list
of issues to look at and make this thing even better.

Cheers,

Mark