[fedora-java] Struts Javadoc Missing

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Thu Nov 9 03:20:14 UTC 2006

I have installed struts on FC5:

[root at charlesc ~]# pre struts
struts-manual-1.2.8-2jpp_9fc
struts11-manual-1.1-1jpp_7fc
struts-javadoc-1.2.8-2jpp_9fc
struts11-javadoc-1.1-1jpp_7fc
struts-1.2.8-2jpp_9fc
struts-webapps-tomcat5-1.2.8-2jpp_9fc

I restarted Tomcat to make sure it reloaded everything. However, when
I go to the struts docs
(http://charlesc.localdomain:8080/struts-documentation/), and click on
the javadoc link, I get a 404:

type Status report

message /struts-documentation/api/index.html

description The requested resource
(/struts-documentation/api/index.html) is not available.

The subdirectory api is not in
/usr/share/tomcat5/webapps/struts-documentation/.

Am I doing something wrong or have I hit a bug?