[fedora-java] Fedora Eclipse rawhide test results

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Tue Apr 3 15:50:42 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-04 at 09:53 -0400, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> I think I should be able to get an SRPM together this week
> to allow others to duplicate.

I've got a clean SRPM but something didn't work with the report
generation when I tried a full run last night.  I'll see if I can track
that down.

> I put the results I got here:
>
> http://www.overholt.ca/eclipse/testresults/20070331/

Just in case anyone had looked and thought "Ugh, a list of files," I've
put up an index page with colourized percentages now so it's easier to
see trouble spots.

Andrew