[fedora-java] Another crack at photran

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 20:06:32 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-24-04 at 12:56 -0400, David Walluck wrote:
> >> [eclipse.buildScript] Bundle org.eclipse.cdt.core.linux.x86:
> >> [eclipse.buildScript]   Host plug-in
> org.eclipse.cdt.core_[3.1.2,4.0.0)
> >> has not been found

These are harmless errors AFAIK.

> I think these errors are related to the recent thread about broken
> features in the update manager.

I don't think this is what is happening in this case.  If there are
dependencies missing in the SDK location ($baseLocation in PDE build
stuff, I think), it'll fail.  I just witnessed the same thing trying to
update Mylar for Mik.

> At the same time, they don't seem to prevent anything from building,
> but
> every plugin is getting errors like these during build.

Yeah, I don't think they're stopping anything.  It's all the same bug
with the update manager not resolving multiple update sites, I think.

Andrew