[fedora-java] Packaging standards for java programs?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Dec 18 22:53:03 UTC 2007

I want to try my hand at packing a java game (Colossus) for Fedora.
I am not a java programmer, but the game is pretty simple to build
use ant.
However, I am not sure where things should get installed or if there is
anything special I should do to make an executable (instead of having
people running java -jar).
Is there some documentation on suggestions or standards for packing java
applications that I can read to get more information on how to do this?