[fedora-java] java specfile reviewfest

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 9 22:35:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

Some of us have decided to get together on Monday 12 February to grind
through reviews for both the new packages required for maven2 and those
for the existing core packages.

It'd be great if people could help out with this.  We hang out on
#fedora-java on Freenode and will make a point of being there on Monday
all day.

Those of us meeting in the flesh are in EST but I hope that doesn't stop
others in different timezones from participating.

Deepak:  can you send out some URLs to the review requests.  Potentially
also that list we came up with for order of review?

Thanks,

Andrew