[fedora-java] java specfile reviewfest

Deepak Bhole dbhole at redhat.com
Tue Feb 13 15:16:12 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 12:25 -0500, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> * Andrew Overholt <overholt at redhat.com> [2007-02-09 17:35]:
> >
> > Some of us have decided to get together on Monday 12 February to grind
> > through reviews for both the new packages required for maven2 and those
> > for the existing core packages.
>
> The maven2 review requests are here:
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=Review+Request&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=rafaels%40redhat.com&order=Importance
>
> Deepak made a graph of build dependencies and we think these ones can be
> done without depending on something that isn't currently in core:

Hi All,

I need all the built rpms for the packages mentioned in the parent
message. Those rpms are the level 1 dependencies and are needed to build
the rest of the stack. The next level is specified below. Items from
here on must be built in the specified order. As you build them, please
send me the built rpms.

ws-jaxme -- Taken. I am doing it.
checkstyle (Needs to be built between fop and jaxen -- I will take this)
asm -- Being done by Nuno.

-- Items below are up for grabs --

asm2
jarjar
saxon (needs to be built with a pre-built fop.jar (which needs nothing
at build-time))
xom
saxon8
msv
jaxon-bootstrap (needs to be ant-ified)
dom4j
xmlbeans (disable maven plugin)
rhino
httpunit
excalibur-avalon-logkit (needs conversion from maven)
byaccj
qdox (need to be built with jmock.jar initially)
aspectwerkz
cglib
jmock
excalibur-avalon-framework (needs conversion from maven)
batik (hack out jython dep)
fop
jaxen (can it be ant-ified?)
pmd
jline (needs maven2 for bootstrapping)
classworlds
plexus-container-default
plexus-archiver
plexus-velocity
jakarta-commons-net (needs ant-ification)
aspectj
plexus-interactivity
maven-wagon (spec shows more deps than graph!)
plexus-compiler
plexus-i18n
plexus-xmlrpc

--- Items below may *not* be in proper order. I will investigate these
    later today ---
plexus-appserver
modello (supposedly needs velocity and dtdparser which aren't in list)
--- these have circular deps with maven2 ---
plexus-cdc
plexus-runtime-builder
plexus-bsh-factory
plexus-ant-factory