[fedora-java] java specfile reviewfest

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Tue Feb 20 14:33:58 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 10:58 -0500, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> I've uploaded the ones I built here:
>
> http://overholt.ca/fedora

I was about to start looking at the java packages up for review when I
noticed that they all still have "jpp" in the name, which, from what I
recall, violates the Fedora package naming guidelines...

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/JavaPackageNaming

I've been removing "jpp" from the package name for packages I've moved
into FE (except for an early one, jakarta-commons-cli, which I'll clean
up for F7).  Did you guys discuss this when you started submitting these
packages?

AG