[fedora-java] difficulties to use swt on fedora

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Thu Oct 11 14:40:43 UTC 2007

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 10:24:32AM -0400, Andrew Overholt wrote:

> > I attach what I came to. Any idea about which version of fedora and
> > RHEL/EPEL will get this or similar patch?
>
> Thanks for the patch - it looks good.  We can squeeze it into Fedora 8
> if it's important to you and/or others.  I'll do a build for F8 with it
> now.

I want to submit a package that relies on it and I'd like to avoid
something complicated with hardcoded versions. It won't be in fedora,
but in rpmfusion, though, since it depends on mencode which is not in
fedora. So the fedora version that have it determines the first fedora
version for my package, so F8 (and RHEL6) seems right.

--
Pat